RSS Feed

Welcome 5EZ!

7

January 19, 2014 by 5ez2013

Welcome to your new class, 5EZ.

I really hope that this year we have a fantastic time together and enjoy our learning so we can have a successful and goal kicking year. We will use this blog to share and reflect on everything that we have explored in our classroom, from our learning, sports and other achievements.

Again I want to welcome you to 5EZ and the great year ahead.

Mrs ZervosWordle: 5EZ

7 comments »

1. M.K says:

Welcome to 5EZ’s blog. Today I will be telling you my short term goal. My goal is to get faster at my mental maths. I will time myself and get as fast as I can. I will also use this as proof that I have accomplished this skill.

Bye

Blog done by M.K

• 5ez2013 says:

Thanks MK. I would have liked you to have posted this comment on the learning goal page but thank you for sharing with us.

Mrs. Z

2. S.D says:

what up bloggers:)
    my goals would have to be learning most of my times tables. I will do extra work myself,to make sure I improve in my times tables:)

• 5ez2013 says:

Thanks SD. I would have liked you to have posted this comment on the learning goal page but thank you for sharing with us.

Mrs. Z

3. L.R says:

Dear Bloggers
    I`m L.R and I would like to tell you what my learning goal is. It is to get better at my long division and by doing that I will practice every night . So long old friends I see you next time. Seeya later

• 5ez2013 says:

Thanks LR. I would have liked you to have posted this comment on the learning goal page but thank you for sharing with us.

Mrs. Z