RSS Feed

Our Learning Goals for Semester 2

1

Hello World,

Here we are again starting our 2nd semester. On this page you will see our next set of learning goals using S.M.A.R.T goal setting as a framework. By continuing to re-assess our goals we can further realign our learning. Using the S.M.A.R.T process (Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely) of setting goals, we can further visualise where our learning is and where we would like it to be.

In addition to our semester goals, we will also be setting weekly goals to help refine and improve learning, socialising with others, how we conduct ourselves, etc. We will do this consistently every Monday and have them displayed on our tables, to remind and motivate us when needed. This will allow us to develop problem solving strategies that we can continue to use and adapt later on in life. Below each 5EZ student has made a commitment to their learning by setting personal learning goals. Please read them and follow us on our journey to success.

Perhaps you might like to share your personal learning goals.

Thank you for reading.

5EZ

1 comment »

1. CQ says:

As the first person to post on the “5ez Our Goals Semester 2 Blog” I want to say I want to vastly improve my handwriting especially the slope of which the letters are positioned. Ever since starting preschool where we painted I was never good with any sort of painting or writing of the brush or pencil. This “curse” has followed me since.
    CQ out